Our toddlers are offered a variety of opportunities to explore their world through play.
Our toddler program is based on the belief that children need consistent love, attention, praise, concern, and care. We maintain a commitment to the physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth of each child. At Heritage International School , we know that every child has individual needs. That’s why we talk, cuddle, clap, and do everything possible to bond with your child to develop a sense of trust. Through games like peekaboo and reading stories throughout the day. Gross motor skills and social skills are developed through both structured and unstructured play. Their days are filled with music, art, dance, story times and more. This environment will not only be safe, it will allow children’s curiosity to direct their learning, promote respect for things and people, and help the teacher guide the children. We focus on potty training when child and parents are ready and beginning preschool readiness. At this age, children make new discoveries daily. As two-year-olds begin to express their independence, our program introduces them to a world of learning, sharing, and exploring. Everything we do is designed to prepare your child for preschool education. The children are a mastery of their colors, shapes, potty training, and beginning independence.
Our teachers begin the foundational work for later learning and help children grow in areas such as:
- Language development — reading and singing songs
- Cognitive development — using activities like peekaboo, and reach and grasp games
- Motor Skill development — grasping toys, tummy time, encouraging rolling and holding up head
- Sensory development — touching items with various textures and feeling materials to provide sensory quiet and nap time
- Age : 2-3 years
- Time : Mon.~Fri. 9:00~14:00
- Details : For details and fees, please contact us directly. TEL：0120-970-250